- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Sunday, May 11

Happy Mothers Day Eva!




I have a wonderful Mother-in-Law, her name is Eva Ross. I have to give shout out to her, because she is a fabulous Mother to Skip. Without her I wouldn't have the man that I married.



She taught the Gospel to him, helped him to understand the importance of the priesthood, and that if you persevere you can accomplish anything. She is a never ending example of love and faith to me and my children. She leaves tomorrow for the West Indies to serve a mission with her devoted husband. Together these two people influenced Skip in ways they might not even know. Those ripples of influence will forever go on through the generations to bless and build testimonies of children, that will be Rosses, to come.



I love you and pray for you, as you embark on this awesome adventure that is your mission.

0 comments:

-
-
- -
- -
-