- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Saturday, May 17

Now I can be Warm!


We received a package today from Grandma Ross. She sent it before they went in the MTC. My children just die when packages come, they want to open them immediately.

I told Blake, "This Package is for you, {to which he beamed}, but it is for your birthday.{in Oct.} Dramatic pause! Do you want to wait or open it now?"


Really? Of course he would open it now. The box was opened ,so I hid it behind my back and pulled out this beautiful quilt.


Blake said, "Finally, my own warm quilt. Made by Grandma." He has been wanting one for a while. Then the boys laid down on Blake's quilt to find his name. The search is still on. Grandma is so smart, this is a great game. Hours of enjoyment for all three boys.




Did you know these quilts make great tracks for hot wheel cars. Sam and Blake taught me that!

1 comments:

Cristy said...

Blake, Yeah for you! Now you can be warm all year round!! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks! We will have to go do some fun stuff together! I have a small racetrack at my house I think you and Claire will enjoy!
Love, Aunt Cristy

-
-
- -
- -
-