- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Friday, May 16

G&GRoss Reply......





I just have to post these letters from G&G Ross to keep a good record, so you can enjoy the spirit of missionary work too. I will publish this Blog as a book in Jan. and I need all the accounts of this years comings and goings for the book. I have already started putting it together and editing it.It is pretty exciting. There will be a section for G&G mission. Technology is so great. I mean we go from brass plates through time to virtual books that you can publish for your prosperity. This is so awesome.





Hi Ross Family,



Just a note to answer your question about the MTC: Indeed we do eat in a big gym-like room. There are hundreds of missionaries here and it takes a lot to feed them. But, you know, everyone is so kind and nice and thoughtful, it does not seem crowded or confusing. The MTC is a pretty big complex - lots of separate buildings. The main building is where we have most of our training sessions. Grandma took some pictures that we will post later and we recently learned that they have some great postcards in the bookstore. We have not been able to teach any real investigators yet but we had a wonderful experience this afternoon that was almost as good. We got to answer phones in the Call Center. This is where people call in to request things that are offered in TV ads. I spoke to a woman from Alabama who wanted a Bible. I talked her into letting me send the missionaries over to deliver it. It was really exciting. Grandma also took a call for a free Bible and got the same response. Regarding how it feels to be a missionary... it is WONDERFUL! I can't describe the strong spiritual feeling we have as we mingle with the other missionaries and our instructors. It is like no other place on Earth. We are really blessed to be here and wouldn't choose to be anywhere else. I better sign off now and get to bed. I love you all!!!!!

Grandpa Ross



0 comments:

-
-
- -
- -
-