- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Thursday, May 15

Jack 's Strong Side


Jack has helped me out quite a bit lately. Yesterday, for instance he watched the kids, fed them and put them to bed while I took Sam to Scouts, dropped Sam back at home, and then went visiting teaching around 8:30 pm. Claire was a mess, but Jack read to her and sang to her. {Skip had a business dinner and would be late} He had to stop playing his Wii time to do this and he did without complaining.


Today, I had to break the news to him that he wouldn't get to go to his scout activity {which was archery}, because Skip and I had a prior engagement. He was pretty disappointed but he said he understood. I felt pretty bad , but that is the way it goes sometimes. Come to find out they cancelled his scout activity tonight. Things do work out.


1 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

yeah..no guilt for you mama.....things to work out sometimes. Thanks for stoppoing by....a nice surprise.

-
-
- -
- -
-