- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Thursday, May 15

Bath Tub Antics




OK, I am sorry but Claire is just too cute. She was taking a bath and I went out to get her hoody towel. When I came back she was out of the tub and giggling behind the door.{ Sam had warned me so I was camera ready} She thought she was so funny. She jumped out and squealed Surprise!







The next thing I found fun was that she let me put a pony tail in her hair.We were in the bathroom and I was getting ready, she acted like she wanted to try something in her hair. {I have tried a million times, believe me and the answer is always a firm, NO.} The boys couldn't stop touching it. It did look quite funny, like some sort of horn. It's kind of fun. I was so proud she kept in in her hair for about an hour.

3 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

Progress...a pony in the hair. Hooray!

Cristy said...

Morgan who is sporting a long french braid today said she wants her hair up like Claires :) Tell Claire she is the envy of Morgan with that ponytail!

Laurene Ross said...

French Braid! We have along way to go!

-
-
- -
- -
-