- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Wednesday, June 4

To Know

Last night I had a Stake Leadership meeting. I thought it was very inspired. We focused on "Finding The One". I went out for ice cream with some friends afterword and they asked me if the meeting was good. I told them yes I really enjoyed it. Then they wanted to know what was so great about it. I couldn't really put it into words the spirit was just so strong and it testified to me that what was being said was true. Sometimes there are no words you just had to be there ...To Know.

I had a great time with my friends talking and laughing. I will miss them for the next month. We talk about allot of things and once I leave I sometimes don't remember what we talked about, I just feel uplifted and good inside. Skip will ask,"How was your evening?" and I will say "GREAT" "What did you talk about" Says Skip. I don't know lots of different things." all rolled up with lots of love and support... I can't explain the feeling. You just have to be there ....To know.

Today was hectic and tomorrow will be even more. We leave tomorrow evening. Right now I am trying to finalize our "Christmas in July Activity" Since I won't be here for the execution of everything. I am overwhelmed, but I think I got it. Trying to pack for a month, figure out what to take to keep my kids happy at four in the morning, while we trek through the airport weighs on my mind or what is left of it. You have probably been here and you Do Know.

1 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

I do remember those days. I think you do so well with your kids. They seem so well-behaved and respectful. Hope all worked out well with the hotel...never got a call so I figured it did.
Hope you have a good, safe trip, And I hope you have the best time seeing everybody..but then come home to us. We are a poor substitute for family, but we do our best.

When does Skip leave?

Have a blast..and don't forget your blog.

-
-
- -
- -
-