- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Monday, June 2

Trash Day


Living in the country is great. We have deer, fox, hawk, and great Big Black Birds. They are huge! ... And they love our trash! They swoop down and dive bomb our trash cans. You can see the peck marks on the lids. They are so strong they can knock over the can and then pull all the trash out with their beaks. Claire has the right expression, just how I feel. I sent out the troops. Needless to say they were not excited.

At first they tried to kick the trash back into the trash lid so they wouldn't have to pick it up, it didn't work. They thought it was disgusting, so did I.









They finally got on board. I told them we can wash our hands really well when we get inside.{ You know I will scrub the skin off}. It wasn't fun, but we got it done.



This problem with trash has plagued us since we moved in. Most of the time I keep it in the house till trash day{smelly} I know why not the garage? It is too far for me to drag the trash. I am a wimp. I need to get the boys to help with this more often. They do sometimes , but I just do it myself because it is easier. You know how it is.

2 comments:

Bekki said...

What fun memories - your kids will be happy you wrote down these great stories. One day they will laugh. :) I'm so glad to have reconnected with you through blogging. I hope all is well.

Bekki

Suzie Soda said...

I love Claire's trash day outfit....pretty fancy.
Have fun on your trip..we will miss you. xoxox

-
-
- -
- -
-