- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Thursday, July 10

Ants

While I was gone my biggest fear was not that the house would burn down or that someone would rob the house or that there would be some natural disaster like; forest fire, hurricane , or flood. I was worried about ants. I really do not like ants.

Well, they waited for me to return to do battle. I have the bug guys coming tomorrow, but for right now It is me and the boys against them, THE ANTS! You scoff, but this is a battle of wits, because these are carpenter ants, the worst. They are in the house some where and all I can do is run around the house and strategically spray bleach and vinegar where I think they may show up and everywhere they show themselves.

I cleaned pretty good before I left for are trip. The ants found a place that I didn't get to. Claire had, at one time, in the near past{does that make sense} hid in a cubby and ate a sucker, then left a sticky mess just perfect for ants. They found it. These ants are on it.

I will prevail. Beware ants . I am crazy with vinegar just ask my kids.

2 comments:

Lewismom said...

Hey Vinegar Mom, you go! You come by that ant feeling naturally. Do you remember me fighting the ants every spring in St. Louis? They had a path across the ceiling that they considered their own private right of way.

Cristy said...

put down cayenne pepper..it worked for me

-
-
- -
- -
-