- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Wednesday, July 9

Life Continues...

I knew the first week home would be tough. I was right. First of all Claire has been sleeping right beside me for the past month and while I love Claire, it is time to cut the cord. Skip has the unending job of running up and down the stairs to a weeping child that continues to scream. "I want my MOOOOOOOM." She doesn't want me to leave her side. Tonight she said,"YOU stay with me, Daddy will take Sam to scouts, okay?" OK. . . I think we will get her back to normal. It will just take a while.

The boys are fighting quite a bit {I am yelling quite a bit} and having a hard time going to sleep at the right time and waking before 9:30 am. Weird. They are usually early risers. Chores and piano, not to mention any school work is like pulling teeth. Any sense of order is gone. I've given up on the school work for right now.

I jumped right back into life by teaching RS on Sunday and making sure our July enrichment is going to come off well. I messed up times on a meeting yesterday and was late, but it all worked out.I also went out with a good friend for her birthday and had a great kid free time. I didn't get home till midnight, good times!

Skip and I went out on a date and saw " The Incredible Hulk" I loved it. I saw "Iron Man" too, loved it. What can I say I love super hero's. Look any guy that can fly, pick me up, and save the world. . . I like it. I don't know maybe it's the plot and all the irony in the story line. . . .nope!I also saw WAll-E with my kids and Maryann's kids and I have to say, I loved it. That is more movies than I have seen in three years at the theater. I don't go much. Kind of fun though, to go.

Now my focus is on School plans for next year and figuring out a way for my kids to make money and how we can save the world. I am trying to raise super hero's you know!

2 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

I hate ants too..they are worse than ever this year.
Good luck.

Suzie Soda said...

I love movies too..but going for desset and talking until midnight was just as fun. Muchas gracias!

-
-
- -
- -
-