- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Wednesday, July 30

Here I am in all my morning glory; zit cream Ala' Laurene. {Jack took these picture and he said, "Are you want your face in these pics?" I wondered what he meant by that. Now I know. My beauty secret is out.}

Well, I am making some delicious pancakes. My friend Cindy gave me this great recipe. I love that it uses the wheat freshly ground, that is when you get the best nutrients. Notice the nutritious smoothie in my hand. {what you don't see is the left over chocolate cake that I will be washing my breakfast down with. I need all those antioxidant fighters to keep me feeling GOOOOOOD!}

Whole Wheat Blender Pancakes




-1 cup whole wheat kernels



-1 cup milk



put in blender and blend for 3 minute



-1/2 cup milk {blend for 1 more minute}



Add and Blend

-1 egg

-1/4 cup oil{or applesauce}



-1 TBL sugar {honey}



-1 tsp salt



-1 tsp cinnamon



Optional



-2 tsp baking soda



-1 TBL lemon juice





These turned out great. They were fast to make and light and fluffy.




2 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

When can I come for breakfast? I could go for WW pancakes or chocolate cake. Love your zit cream...you are so dedicated......must be all that make-up training. Makes you beautiful.

Brossettelewis said...

2 things, How do you know Suzie? Her niece that had TTTS lived here and had the same dr.

2nd, do you blend the last part or just mix it in, I'm thinking the egg will get frothy in a blender?

-
-
- -
- -
-