- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Monday, July 14

I am a Princess...people

I was on a friends blog and she had found this great quiz to see which one of the Disney princesses you are most like. I fancy myself as a princess.{ a queen... THE Queen really}
I was shocked, some what, to find I am most like Ariel "The Mermaid" I wouldn't say I am a real water person.


You Are Ariel!

Headstrong and feisty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

Here is the link if you want to find out who you truly are.






So some of this very true, although I think life has given me several doses of reality. All in all I do wish the world had a great score that played behind life's action. I do wish fairies existed and magical things happened. I will just have to dream and plan for my many worlds I will be creating. I can't wait!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh....I took the quiz (because I've always known I was a princess) and I'm Ariel as well. Do you think we are that much alike. Does that make all our daughters from the lineage of Ariel? We'll really have to find out. By the way, I've graduated to "Empress of my Universe"
because I dish out love, understanding, fun and the wrath of "scary mommy" if things don't go my way.
Maryann

Marissa said...

I'm Ariel too but I thought FOR SURE I'd be Ursula -- we have a strong resemblance, her and I.

Suzie Soda said...

According to this , I am Cinderella. I am not sure though. I may need to take it again tommorrow....I may be in a difefrent mood. Who do you think I am?

ShelleyG said...

OK, I am a little disturbed that I am Pocahontas! What the heck?! Have I really become such a tree hugger living here?! I guess so!!! :) Fun link!

-
-
- -
- -
-