- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Sunday, July 13

Sunday Activities


We struggle on Sundays to come up with things to do. We get home from church around 4:00 and if we are not careful Claire will fall asleep in the car ride home {which happened today}. This makes life difficult because then she won't go down at night. Which battle do you want to fight?











We usually eat within the hour. Everyone is starving. After eating everyone scurries away so I can't call on them to help with the clean up. I still find the little monkeys. I am always on the verge of falling asleep. I mean my body struggles to stay awake. It's like my inner clock knows it is the day of rest.









Sam always wants to play Chess and Blake checkers. Skip falls asleep on the couch which is what I want to do. I usually check my blog or add to it. This keeps my mind busy so I don't fall asleep.











A new thing that we have been watching are the "Liken the Scriptures" DVDs. We have four of them and the kids love them. Skip even appreciates some of the music. They tell Scripture stories and apply them to the life of this little girl. The message is really good.












So we still contiue to look for things to do that would keep the Sabbath Day Holy. Are watching these movies in keeping with that? I am not sure. Should we be feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, lifting the spirits of the down trodden? Probably. . .

1.Sabbath Day

2.Songs

3.Dishes being done by some one else

0 comments:

-
-
- -
- -
-