- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Sunday, July 6

Was It A Dream?

We arrived home about 11:30 Friday night. I thought the kids would surly fall into bed and go to sleep. I was wrong. They tossed and turned and talked. They were just so excited to be back at their house after a month of vacation. My migraine that started on the plane progressed into a full blown PARTY!!!!!

The Plane ride was a little stressful. Claire and Blake were over everything. I couldn't do anything right. The whining was incessant. They did not relent. It was like a battle of wills and I had no defense.{What can you do on a plane to get your point across to a tired and weary two year old? NOTHING! That is unless you want to get turned in for child abuse.}

Sam and Jack watched movies and were pacified nicely.

I can tell you we had a wonderful time and now that we are back is does feel like a dream. More to come on the trip..........


1 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

Glad you are back safe and sound?
You gave a great lesson today.

-
-
- -
- -
-