- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Thursday, June 26

Reunion Time




I have so many things to post I don't know where to start. I had a great weekend with my husband, Skip's family at their reunion. We were able to play, talk, eat, serve, and learn about history and each other. It is so wonderful to have a family that loves one another and enjoys being with each other. We missed Skip's sister Deb and also his parents that are in the West Indies, serving the Lord.

I have a ton of pictures. Many will have to be posted from home where I can arrange them in a more convenient way. Posting off site has its challenges. {having access to a computer would help} Thank you Mom for your computer time loan! Thank you Michelle for this great picture.




1 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

You 2 cute girls stil have it going on. You are not going to want to come home..an hour long massage.
Glad you are having fun. We miss you.

-
-
- -
- -
-