- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Thursday, June 26

Sink Or Swim

For the past three weeks I have been trying to attend a swimming aerobics class with my mom. I think I was able to attend about seven classes. The Class was at 6:oo AM {way to early for me. but I wanted to work out with my Mom. What are you gonna do? When in Rome...Go at 6:oo AM} We are he ones in the back with our weights raised high. The work out was pretty good. I wish I could go all the time. Here we are taking a Jacuzzi after a tough work out. Then to top it off today we went for a hour long massage. NICE!!! I could get used to this.

3 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

Wow you are not going to want to come home....a hour long massage. Well you 2 cute girls still have it "going on". Glad you are having fun.

Cristy said...

Hey, maybe after all the years with the kids you'll have the "good life" of water aerobics and a massage membership like mom! She deserves it!

Nehring Fun said...

How fun to work out with your Mom and then a massage, that is NICE!!! Well keep livin it up, it looks like you guys are all having a blast!

-
-
- -
- -
-