- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Saturday, July 26

Working on Tender Foot








On Thursday Jack had Scouts. They were short on leaders so the kids and I stood in to make the two deep leadership that they needed. Sam, Blake and Claire were very happy to go. This particular meeting was the Tender Foot "physical challenge". Jack was up to the challenge. They had done this challenge a month before and they were trying to see if they could beat the last record and best themselves. Jack was able to improve all feats of skill except the ever elusive pull up.










Claire, Blake and Sam wanted to get into the act. I thought,"Yes, please run as much as you want. Just don't fall." They had a great time running laps in the church parking lot. They all needed a little water after.






Today Jack and I went for a "Fit Kids" class at our new gym. He is planning on working on building his muscles, so the ever elusive pull up, will be possible next time. We rode these cool bikes that were interactive. Jack was very excited about them because he saw them on a show,"Beyond Tomorrow" on the science channel. He loved that he was able to try something else that he saw on that show. He also has been able to ride on the smooth sailing "Segway" several times.



I have been able to go to water aerobics and I love it! Thanks Mom for getting me hooked.

2 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

Wish you were in my classs with me.

Cristy said...

Sounds like the gym is going to be great. I love the parts about the scout activity. Tell Jack I have never been good at pull-ups...NEVER! They are so darn hard to do! Looks like you got some great action pictures!

-
-
- -
- -
-