- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Monday, July 28

Sam Out to Save money

Sam,"You know what Jack?"

Jack,"What?"

Sam" Well, these whole wheat pancakes are great for a little snack. Just pop them out of the freezer and into the microwave for about 10seconds then add a little butter and another 10seconds and there you go great snack." "When I am older and have to go to the office, I will grab some of Mom's pancakes and some of her bread, put them in a cooler and on the way to work pick up a freezer and a microwave. Then I can save time and money at work by eating while I am working in my office. This way I can get home earlier and I play with my kids."

I am so glad to know I will be making bread and pancakes for Sam when he is an adult. At least he loves them now.




















'

0 comments:

-
-
- -
- -
-