- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Monday, July 28

My Sister Cristy








I have to tell you about my sister Cristy. She has a baby, Corbin, he is almost 2 months now. He is very cute and has a wonderful smile, just like his mom. She also has two adorable girls, Ali and Morgi. Claire loved playing with them when we were in Utah.



Cristy is always up for fun. She has a smile that lights up the room. Her eyes are a piercing blue. What can I say, she is gorgeous. She is very giving with all that she has. I have been on the recieving end of her generosity many times. She is also pretty fiesty. Those poor souls in the cafateria when she was a kid.... Bang! on the head with a lunch tray if you crossed her or a friend.

>



She was a constant in Utah when we were there. She came to everything even with a new baby. I loved being with her and her family. She has an incredible attitude and truly inspires me.

4 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

What a sweet post..I always wished I'd had a sister.

Laurene Ross said...

Claire Says; Oooohhh, That is Aunt Cristy.She is so nice to me. I love her and she has a baby, Corbin. He is so cute. And she has ALi and Morgi,...I love them. They play football with me.

Anonymous said...

We all love Cristy.....She Rocks....
Always happy and your right her smile does light up the room. She really is my concert buddy. I just got us tickets to go see REBA..we wish Laurene was going (even though she knows none of the songs) because she is fun to.

Cristy said...

Wow..you caught me off guard and I am tearing up. That sounds like something you should say at my funeral! Save it!
Thanks...those things are really nice to hear. You turned my day around!
Except for the childhood memories of defending my friends. I try to block those things out!
Thanks Maryann for your comments too! Your so nice!

-
-
- -
- -
-