- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Tuesday, August 12

Summertime Play

I wish you could have been here on such a gorgeous day. The pictures don't tell the story. It was a comfortable 78 degrees with a nice easy breeze. The bright blue sky was full of big white cottony clouds. The trees were green and smelled fresh. A perfect day for a bike ride. All the kids were up for it. Jack and Sam rode and Blake and Claire got a ride from me. Smiles all around. I love this beautiful world that God has given to us to care for and enjoy. I love sharing it with my kids. Coasting down a hill with the wind in your face, enjoying the view, and loving life!

After our bike ride we took a break to enjoy the swings. I love to swing, the wind in your hair, up and down, and how can you help but smile. The breeze was wonderful, the humidity low, and the sky was bright with big billowy clouds. {I can't get over the Sky. I know I am going on about the clouds ,but man they were awesome.}




Isn't it amazing how a child can go from happy to sad in an instant. I am not sure if being happy is a state of mind , if it is Claire moves from state to state at a very fast pace. Especially when she is dead tired. When I took her out of the swing{ I did warn her several times that this was coming} She let out a piercing scream, then wailed for 10 minuets. Fun car ride to Costco! She feel asleep of course as we drove into the parking lot and I carried her all through the store.

2 comments:

Cristy said...

looks like fun until the meltdown!! It's funny how that always happens with the little ones!

Marissa said...

where were you guys at? is that down by maymont? I'm gonna have to take my kids there... ie. all 3 of them on leashes or they'll be head first in the water....

-
-
- -
- -
-