- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Tuesday, September 9

Claire


Claire has become quite the resourceful little girl. She can turn on her own light by climbing up on a covered chair walking out on the arm and flipping on the light. She says she is a big girl now. The only problem is that she climbs down the back of the chair and gets stuck. She does this constantly. I think she thinks it is funny.


She was playing today with a bouncey ball and she was pretending that it was a baby. She dropped in onto the floor and then exclaimed,"Oh, I am so sorry baby, I did not mean to drop you." Then she asked me to pick up her baby, when I picked up a doll and she said no my baby. I asked which baby and she pointed to the ball. Then she picked up the ball and cradled it in her arms soothing it.


She brings a thousand smiles to my face everyday!

2 comments:

ShelleyG said...

Girls are so different than boys! Aren't they fun! Claire is adorable! :)

Marissa said...

and the girl straight up does the "Miss America" wave as she walks down the church halls: elbow, elbow, wrist wrist wrist, elbow, elbow, wrist wrist wrist.

-
-
- -
- -
-