- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Friday, September 12

Play It Again Sam

Sam and I go the rounds everyday with piano practice. He is steadily moving forward at a slow pace. I find that if I sit with him for pretty much the whole practice I can get him through. He sees the notes and immediately gets discouraged. "It is to hard, I can't do it!" Sam says every time. I am the encourager, the enforcer, and the buck stops here. The thing is, he does get it and he is very precise as to the notes and the counting. He will not do with so, so. This is where the tears come in. I am not sure where this perfectionism comes from. ... Maybe it is genetic?

This was a great practice. I love when I see smiles instead of tears.

1 comments:

Cristy said...

Way to go Sam!! I wonder where the perfection comes from??? Hmmmmm...maybe Skip ;)

-
-
- -
- -
-