- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Tuesday, September 23

Soccer



This is our second year doing soccer. I am not a big fan of soccer. While I realize that it is great exercise and my kids are out in the sun enjoying the beautiful VA weather, it just takes up so much time. Driving 25 min and waiting around for an hour and a half then driving another 25 min home, two times a week in the afternoon. I could be more productive and read to Blake and Claire or something along those lines. I know I am just thinking of all the school we could be doing. The kids don't seem to mind. I should just relax I guess... Kind of hard!


1 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

It is hard on you but probably good for the kids...sports teaches kids alot and it is fun for them to just be kids. They can always learn more in books but the interaction is invaluable. I hated it when my kids did it because of the games in all diferent places evey saturday when Greg was bishop.....but it was fun watching them play. You do these things when you are a mother then you get to do it again when you are a grandmother :)

-
-
- -
- -
-