- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Monday, September 15

Teeth

We have come to an end of an era with Jack. He lost his last tooth. I remember calling both grandmas to tell them the great news of loosing his first tooth. That was when he was six... I guess really seven. Boys do loose their teeth later than girls.
Now Jack is eleven. My question is when does the tooth fairy thing stop? I was never very good at that gig. Does it stop when they hand you their tooth and say I really need this to happen fast. He obviously has had some experience with the tooth fairy at my home. What to do? Any suggestions?

1 comments:

Cristy said...

Allison has lost 2 teeth this week as well. I say you have to keep giving because then the little kids will find out.
Look at how cute Jack looks in that pic!! Awwww....

-
-
- -
- -
-