- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Friday, October 17

Dinner Time



Sunshine lites through window pane, dusk falling.
Pitter pater echoes between the walls.
Delirium, shrieks, amusement...
uncontrollable hunger, aromas swirl.

Set the table, please.
Set the table, please.
Set the table!

Running, laughing, falling...crying-
What is going on?
Set the table...please.

Shadows fall, as mischievous giggles
enveloped into quiet consumption.
Smiles suggest satisfaction.
Animated dialogue, forks flying, feeling free-
Time stands still...only for a moment.
Breath in pure love.


____________________________________


We are so crazy busy and quality time doesn't always happen. Sometimes I worry about my kids happiness. I like to keep my car dusty, just in case they want to communicate with me. This made me smile:)
WE ARE HAPPY! Lovely.

1 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

That is a wonderful thing to be happy. xoxoxo

-
-
- -
- -
-