- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Thursday, October 16

Not Worth the Munch


If these are your favorite cookies, I am sorry for you.
At soccer yesterday this was one of the so called treats. I did not partake at the soccer game. { trying to look like I have self control, NOT!} Okay, as they say in the south, I was putting on airs. I will repent. When I came home I couldn't help myself, I had a sweet, munchie attack. I thought I will break into these and all will be well. YUCK!!!!!! I was very un lady like and spit it out. I'm sorry, I am a spoiled homemade cookie gal. I like it fresh. Into the trash the cookies went. I had to break open the Ghirardelli chocolate chips. Aahhhh much better!

3 comments:

Marissa said...

you should've saved them for Skip - he probably would've snarfed them down and called it dinner.

Cristy said...

Those are kid treats...not mommy treats!!

Suzie Soda said...

I love Ghiradelli chips too. Actually any dark chocolate semi-sweet chips make me really happy. They are a real mood lifter, Maybe I should keep some in my computer room for nights like this. xoxoxo

-
-
- -
- -
-