- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Wednesday, October 15

Hot and Humid...Indian Summer!

Virginia is on the verge of Autumn. I love that the leaves change mid October to early November. All the seasons are lovely, Each with a different kind of beauty. The days are usually humidity free.{except some days like today} The mornings are crisp and cool. It just makes you want to LIVE! Breath in the country air, take in the view, listen to the hold out crickets and hundreds of acorns falling in the woods. What more could you ask for? You can see some of the leaves starting to change behind the athlete that is Sam. Don't be fooled.
Spectators enjoying a little refreshment and each other.
Here is Jack kicking it with his team. The trees behind him are green as green. We have about a week to go before the show really gets started. I can't wait! Everyday I drive to and from town, I watch and wait, anticipating the brilliant reds, yellows, and oranges.


Fall Faces!

3 comments:

janet said...

I am so jealous of all the colored leaves. We don't even know it's fall in Vegas!

Suzie Soda said...

I love the fall too! It is my favorite time of year. It always strengthens my testimony of the savior...he is the master landscape archietect. I wish I could just go for a drive for days and forget all the stress in the economy and the election. I have to tuen off the TV and go outside. xoxoxo

Laurene Ross said...

Janet, I saw your post from the orchard?... At least you have the spirit! But the trade is nice weather in Vegas, you really do have a mild winter. No snow!!!

-
-
- -
- -
-