- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Tuesday, October 14

Journey of the "Pokey One"










What's this?



Oh ho,I know what this is. Cookies for breakfast.


I'll take "The Pokey One"!

OKAY?

Aah, yes, finally!
I will take "The Pokey One" please.

Thank You!


A little HOT!


Love at 'First bite'.



Oh Mom, you are so awesome! Thank you!



Tasty, delicious, melted chocolate.

Happy and satisfied!
Sugar Rush? I don't think so. These are extremely low in sugar and high in antioxidants, fiber, and love! That's where the joy comes from. You always gotta add a lot of love!

2 comments:

Brossettelewis said...

The wrist band must have a Lewis influence. Grace wears them too. She has several and sometimes sports them on her ankle. I never wore a wrist band. Cute girls.

Cristy said...

Such cute pictures of Claire. I still have to make the cookies sometime. Her hair is getting so long too. Yay!!

-
-
- -
- -
-