- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Friday, October 31

Second Act


I know I resist making Claire a princess. I just want her to be.......Oh I don't know, I just resist with my whole being. Tonight as we were getting ready for a Halloween Party. I was about to put the customary lion costume on her and I thought make her pretty. So I did. She loved it!


So did I!



How many times can we change our costumes? A million, It is so fun!

Beth threw a very fun party!

All had fun, made pizzas, tossed cookies, and chased each other all over the place!


_______________________________________________________________




Claire, is a true visual learner. Look at those eyes. Crazy!




2 comments:

Cristy said...

Laurene, I am so proud of you!! How adorable does she look!!! Yay for princesses. Today I had one Sleeping Beauty and one Cinderella. Ringlet curls and all.
I had a mom comment to me that she wished her daughter could still dress up all princess like, but she was older (like 5th grade). Let's enjoy this time when our princesses can be prncesses!!

Suzie Soda said...

Looks like you all had a great time.Very cute...Claire makes the cutest princess, I can relate..I was the baby girl with 3 older brothers. A princess I truly was. I will post my grandkids soon in all their Halloween magic when my kids send the pics. xoxoxox

-
-
- -
- -
-