- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Friday, December 5

An Apple A Day!


Have I bought the paper plates yet ? No! Have I been to SAMS CLUB twice in the past 24 hours Yes! I bought some bad apples. You know the kind that tempt you with their pretty, shiny, red and green skin and you bite into them expecting a plethora of juicy sweetness, only to find that they are extremely mealy to where the skin just peels right off without a knife. Yuck! Sams let me return them and I got some others that taste great.

Now I ask you; am I a whiner? Maybe. Our family is raising money to help children in another part of the world. Are these children starving? I don't think so. They could be hungry. Are there children here in VA that are hungry? Yes, very likely. So is it Okay that I returned these bad apples? Will SAMS CLUB pitch said apples? Probably. There must be some nutritional value in them. Just a thought for you to stew on. You don't have to. I won't make you. To bad it is already in your brain.




Just so you know we love the Gala apple, but not if it is from Washington State. We like those. They are OK. {sorry Sammy} We defiantly don't like the ones from Brazil, no taste and most often mealy. We love the ones from New Zealand. I don't know if it is the soil or temperate climate or just the magicalness that is New Zealand, but those are some tasty Gala Apples. Just so you know. If you were wondering. Plus, I really want to go there some day.




Just last night while laying in bed the thought occurred to me." You should get all your children passports." Crazy ! We are not planning a trip any where. We have no money for a trip any where. What to do? The thought has been stewing in my head all day. You never know why you have these thoughts and my Mom has told me several times, "If it's not a bad thing and it won't hurt anyone you should act on it, cause ya never know." So, I might just do it!

0 comments:

-
-
- -
- -
-