- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Saturday, December 6

Hello Blue Eyes!




My sweet Sam and Jack had a piano recital tonight. They both did great. It was their best one yet. I wish I could post the video and pictures, but the camera is gone the way of all electronics that get thrown off little boys laps into the air and land on the wood floor. So all I have is a half working camera, You take a million pictures and only one comes out. This is the one.


______________________________________________________________



We had our Ward Christmas party last night. I was on kitchen duty cutting up chickens into eighths. It was a very messy, greasy business. The chickens, all forty five, tasted delicious, not that I ate all forty five. The whole party was wonderful. The narrated nativity was especially moving.{thanks Sharon.} The kids area kept the kiddos busy with fun and games{ thanks Stacy.} The food and set up were beautiful {thanks Martha and Carlie}

My favorite thing was watching Carlie and her husband Jared work together. They seemed to make everything flow effortlessly. With smiles, communication and those knowing looks, it was like they could read each others minds. I love watching couples serve together so happily. Thank You Carlie, it was awesome!




As we were leaving for the recital it started to snow. The boys were so excited. They are hoping that it will be around tomorrow. It is beginning to look allot like Christmas!

1 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

The ward party sounded fun..we had to be downtown with the YSA's.

-
-
- -
- -
-