- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Friday, December 19

Happy Birthday Jack!


Twelve years ago I was waiting in a Salt Lake City Hospital for my first baby to make his way into the world. At 5:29 pm he was born. I really can't believe it has been twelve years. Life has away of speeding up as you age.


Jack is my wonderful twelve year old. He is an outstanding kid. I don't mean to brag, but seeing as how this is my blog, I shall take this opportunity to brag a little.


Jack is a bit of a quiet kid, some may say shy. I say he is a thinker. He is willing to reach out to others with a helping hand. He has weathered Primary oh these last long months by himself with out complaint. He sees when I am rattled and comes to my rescue by gathering the troops for a game or story. The past two years have been tough without a friend around. Jack is trying to do what he can with his brothers and I as playmates.

He is a builder, a reader, and a basket-ball player. He makes jokes, makes music, and makes delicious treats. He enjoys creating and designing new things with the computer. He teaches me as I teach him. He listens to the spirit and brings peace to our home.

He is a great big brother and a my outstanding son!

3 comments:

George and Eva Ross said...

We love you, Jack, and we are proud of the young man you are becoming. We know that you will honor the priesthood you will receive on Sunday, just as your dad has honored it. You can't use it for your gain, but for others benefit, but it will bless your life as a result of using it for the good of others.
Enjoy the temple! It, too, will be a lifetime benefit for others as you go an absorb its teachings for yourself.
Love,
Grandpa and Grandma Ross

Suzie Soda said...

Happy Birthday Jack....I think you are a great kid too.
I watch how you help your mom. You are so polite
and kind. You will be an awesome deacon. Sis. R.

Cristy said...

Happy Birthday Jack.
That sentimental message from your mom brought tears to my eyes! Your a very thoughtful young man and you have years of fun ahead of you in young mens. I'm sure your mom will cry the first time you pass the sacrament! I would if I was there!
I remember your sweet blessing day! Your a great example for your brothers and sister!
You rock!

-
-
- -
- -
-