- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Wednesday, December 17

Lego Question


Tonight the first presents were wrapped and put under the tree. I loved watching how giddy the kids get when they start shaking the gifts and telling each other ,"You're going to love it! You should open it on Christmas Eve."

Shopping for Christmas is another thing, some people despise shopping for Christmas. I despise shopping most of the time, but not at Christmas. I love picking out that perfect gift, it just brings me so much joy. I know this sounds crazy, but I like to watch and listen all year to know what gift would be the best. A package full of princess panties will be all the rage this year, at least in Claire's stocking....Really, shopping for these was so fun. I know she will be beside herself when she opens them.

Now shopping for Blake and Sam, that is a little tricky. The problem comes with a big outage of all things Lego. I have been to all Wal-marts and Targets in the area and Toys-R-Us. They are simply out of everything except "Indiana Jones Lego's" Which brings me to the question, Why!! Why on earth would they make Lego's out of a PG -13 movie. This bugs me to no end. I realize some younger kids may have seen this movie. It is for 13 years and up people..come on..it is ridiculous. These sets are all over the shelves. Obviously they are not that popular. I am be no means opinionated.

So this is the next question... Okay, just a little more info, the only Star Wars sets left are the more expensive ones. Do I buy a big one and give it to both Blake and Sam? They share pretty well or Do I give them both gift Certificates to Target and call it a day?


Seriously, this is a big question I need some help on this.

1 comments:

Cristy said...

Well, My girls are getting Santa gifts to share so I am not against that at all. Of course, my girls share everything anyway. Hmm...would they like a gift certificate or would they sit around disappointed on Christmas Day? Good question!

-
-
- -
- -
-