- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Monday, December 15

Purpose

As we have been going through these last two weeks serving others, the Spirit of Christ has touched me in so many ways. I am so grateful for the opportunity to help the people in Tobago. Our Ward has shown an overwhelming support for this effort. The eyes of my children light up when we are off to help someone. It has taken on a life of its own.

We have several family traditions this time of year, but I think we have started a new tradition this year. Celebrating the birth of Christ at this time, finding ways to serve others, has added to the joy of the season for our family.

I love my Savior. Everyday I feel his hand and his mercy in my life. Some may have seen this video Clip, but I urge you to watch it again. {If you click on the blog link you can see it on a full screen.} It brings me back to the purpose of this life. Let me know what you think.

1 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

Service is the key to many things..especially happiness. Awesome job, mom.

-
-
- -
- -
-