- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Tuesday, December 2

You're Soaking In It!

This is all I can think of and eat. I have a problem and it is hiding in my freezer. I put it there so it would be harder to get to. Ha! What a joke. Do you share my pain or should I say ecstasy?

I am sitting here avoiding all preparations for tomorrows school. My mind is mush and I just can't think straight. {I am so thankful for spell check.}

My son just yelled down saying he can't sleep, he can't get comfortable, and could I please come and scratch his back. It is 10:20 in the pm and he was put to bed two hours ago. I don't know, should I aqueous to this request? How could it hurt? Bonding time?

I am sure my oldest is still reading, although he must be tired since we went swimming this afternoon. He might fill jipped,... or he could tell me," It is okay mom. He needs you more than me." Not uncommon for him to say. How do you respond to that? Is he playing the part of a martyr?..Or.. Is he just so darn nice and thinks about his poor mom going from room to room scratching backs and getting more tired by the minute. He does pray that I will get some good rest every night, of which I am extremely grateful.


The calling has stopped. Now I must move on to prep. No one else is going to do it. Just like the dishes.... yes, I must confess they are not done yet. I have to do them all by hand and this is chapping my hands terribly{ tear..sniff,sniff} I dread the soap and hot water. Were are my yellow gloves when I need them, not to mention the Palmolive, you' re soaking in it. Note to self, buy some paper plates for heaven sake!



0 comments:

-
-
- -
- -
-