- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Saturday, January 3

Ahead of the Trend....

I have come to the conclusion that I have bony knees and this might not be all that bad except for the fact that I wear holes in all my jeans and khakis. A few people have inquired if I pay big bucks for my torn jeans and I say," No, I just wear them for a couple months and this is what happens." It is not like I crawl around on my knees all day, we have wood floors for Heavens sake. I need some "Tough Skins."{Do they even make these anymore?}
When it comes to denim, ripped jeans are tearing their way back. Hollywood has already cut the line, and trendsetters like Cameron Diaz are sporting spring samples of destroyed denim that are rumored to be back-ordered before the ball has even dropped in Times Square. Scissors anyone?
By Bobbie Thomas
TODAYShow.com contributor

updated 9:33 a.m. ET, Fri., Jan. 2, 2009



I am so lucky I don't have to wait for a back order pair of designer jeans. I just have to step into my closet. Don't you wish you could do this? I know you do!
Now the bigger question is," Is this a good look for my kids?"

0 comments:

-
-
- -
- -
-