- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Tuesday, January 27

I am having a moment... It will pass...


I'm feeling the need for extra hugs and kisses today and Claire is always up to the task. Jack, Sam , and Blake help me out too. We are quite an amorous group. I just feel so in limbo and going down fast....does this make sense? Anyway don't feel sorry for me I think everyone deserves a moment and this was mine.

Yesterday and today I have been organizing for the big pack that will inevitably come, unless of course we find a job in the great Commonwealth that is Virginia. Not likely, but miracles do happen, still... I am praying.. we are all praying.

Back to the organizing... I am getting rid of unwanted clothes making piles for trash and the Salvation Army and wondering is there someone I know that might need this or that. Just look at the collar of the sweat shirt I am wearing it is coming apart at the edges. Should I pitch it?.... I don't know... to many decisions. Skip is in a hurry to get rid of as much as we can and while I love to throw away things {I seriously do, I find it liberating} Clothing is something I have a hard time getting rid of. I mean I wear shoes till there are holes in the soles. Just ask my mom or my sister ... It is a real problem?...

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...... it is so tedious getting ready for a move and extremely depressing. I think I need like five million green smoothies to perk me up and a hand full of flax meal... Some chocolate would be nice, but there is none. How weird, I wonder who ate it?

2 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

Oh this makes me sad that you are already packing.
I wish you could figure something out here. xoxoxo

Kristen's Raw said...

Ohhh yes, green smoothies and chocolate could definitely help :)

Your family is SO gorgeous!!! You're one lucky lady.


Cheers,
Kristen

-
-
- -
- -
-