- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Monday, January 5

Not all bad...

The first day back to school was a little frustrating. I always have all these grand designs and they don't always work out. Jack was busy editing his Lego pictures and reading. Sam, Blake and Claire ended up playing with friends in the morning. I love that they get to play and it doesn't happen all the time, so I take it when it comes, but it sort of off set my plans.

We were able to get piano out of the way and math. Jack worked on his talk that he needs to write for Sacrament meeting on Sunday.{ In Young men's for two weeks and he is already asked to give a talk.}He was able to get his scripture devotion in and write on his blog. We also dueled in a math game which was fun.

Sam completed his piano and math also, but that was about it. Blake was able to illustrate pictures for his report on bald eagles ands started writing it.

Claire just played play dough and colored.

I guess it wasn't all bad just not what I wanted. I did get lots of hugs and kisses and that is something!

0 comments:

-
-
- -
- -
-