- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Monday, January 12

Shopping Via Picasa

I came down this morning to get breakfast going and there were two little boys perusing pictures in Picasa. I thought," That is nice they want to look at pictures and reminisce." Sometimes they sit and watch video of themselves and say,"Remember this or that."

Well, as I took a closer look I realized this was no stroll down memory lane. These boys were on a mission and it involved ..... You guessed it Lego's and the ever popular Lego store.
Sam,"No, No this is not the right picture."

Blake," Hmm, I know I saw that set in these pictures. Go to the next one."


Blake," I think this is it. Crop that set right there."
Sam," Is this it?" Blake," Yes, I told you they still carried that one. We have got to get it before they discontinue it. Why do they discontinue these sets? I mean everyone loves Star Wars and Mars mission. Come on, they are as popular as cheese."

Strange, I didn't know that. Thank you Blake...Oh wise one and Lego Master!

2 comments:

Ashton said...

Oh my gosh! I can invision this conversation all too well! Just today I had to put away the Lego magazines because I'm a little afraid of the obsession! (I guess it's not the worst thing to be worried about!)
Too funny!!

Anonymous said...

Cheese is very popular in our house....Bionicle's being a close second...

-
-
- -
- -
-