- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Friday, February 20

Facebook is Crazy! and uplifting..

This week and last week we have been battling a sickness and I am quite sick of it to say the least. I hope we are at the end of it. We have not been able to accomplish much. Every night I go to bed and I think..... tomorrow will be better, tomorrow we will accomplish something, tomorrow.... well tomorrow is always proceeded by a long night lately. I am existing on little sleep and my patience is wearing thin. Maybe basket-ball tomorrow will help.


This picture just makes me happy. She is a chatter box. I mean she is up all night with a high fever crying and being some what delusional. I finally get her to sleep around 5:30 am and then she wakes up at 8:30 all happy and I can barely function. It is not fair! ...just a note for myself. Blake was sick again with stomach problems on top of the respiratory problems.

___________________________________________________________________

In unrelated news I have become an addict. You thought I had a problem with blogging, well it has nothing on Face book! My kids are sick I am ODing on zycam....which by the by has worked so far. And Face book is virtual crack that I am hooked on.... Please I need mercy.LOL!!!

Really, I have got a plan. I will have to give myself a time when I can check FB and then stick to it. My children's education is in serious jeopardy.

On the bright side I am feeling the Love. I have connected with several old friends and family that... well they make me happy:) I think people come in and out of our lives for a reason. God places them in situations where you must give all you can and glean all you can. Many of these old friends were the ones that lifted my spirit, taught me and helped me along the path of life. So much of what they did was small and to them may seem insignificant. In my eyes they touched my soul.


1 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

Hope you all feel better. Thanks for coming tonight.
It meant alot of have some Gayton ward members there. I am so exhausted..it has been as week. And tommorrow is a killer too. No whining though after I think about my RS lesson today. Read it and it will make you cry. xoxoxox

-
-
- -
- -
-