- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Monday, February 23

My Little Artist!

Today we were working on our drawing skills. We turned on some Bach, broke out the chocolate chips { yes, I did share with the kids} and drew castles. Everyone participated and Blake was really into it. He took a while to decide what or how to draw, but once he got going he didn't stop. We had to go through several drawing, sketch books before we could decide what to draw.

Blake is commited to this castle.


Every stroke of the pencil is pure genius.


I told Blake that each persons castle told something about his personality. His was very detail oriented. He told me, "There are no bad guys on my castle. That is my personality."

It took him two hours to get this picture right. I think he nailed it.

Then it was on to space ships.

Another hour.....He is my little artist.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When did Blake get glasses? I don't think I've seen any pictures with them on before.

Suzie Soda said...

Sounds like a very fun and inspiring day. I want to come to your school. Lv. suz xoxoxo

-
-
- -
- -
-