- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Thursday, February 5

Forty-One and Having Fun!

Forty-one and going strong. Some may ask," What do you want for your birthday?" I thought I would take a cue from Claire.
Pink electric guitar
Pink computer
Pink pans
Pink princess dress
Pink Lego's
Pink keys
Pink basket-ball
Pink racquetball glove
Pink camera
Really anything pink will do for Claire and I am starting to come around to this color.
"And just so you know my birthday is March 15fff. I am go'na be three years old a big girl!" Says Claire

3 comments:

Marissa said...

That's the best pic of you, looking good at 41 hot mamma!

ShelleyG said...

41 is looking good! :) I hope you have a PINK day! I think it is fun you are learning to embrace the girly in you! I am trying to do that too! :)

Emily said...

Happy DAYS (birthday and otherwise) to you!

-
-
- -
- -
-