- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Thursday, March 26

John Adams, Chocolate and Other Addictions


I have been caught up in the HBO Mini-Series John Adams, It has entranced me for the last six nights. Every night after the kids are put to bed I get some popcorn and chocolate, sit down and am transported to an exciting time in our history. Now it is over and I am having serious withdrawals I need me some John and Abigail Adams.

I started the book John Adams by David McCullough, while reading His Excellency:Washington by Joseph J. Ellis and I can't put either down. So blogging has taken a back seat. I have become an addict to historical biography's. I can't figure out how to read and blog at the same time. If you have any recommendations on other historical non-fiction please share.





This is the chocolate that I can't put down either. It is becoming quite a problem . I melted it to dip some strawberries , which were delish. There was a lot of chocolate left over. Now I break it with a knife and eat a little each night. I ran out tonight, so the withdrawals just keep on coming.


Face Book, The Ladders, Craig's List, and Map Quest are also consuming my time. After perusing these sites all night I just have to go to bed. Like right now, yawn ....good night!

0 comments:

-
-
- -
- -
-