- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Thursday, March 5

A Week of Snow!

My kids have had a wonderful week of playing in the snow. I have had a wonderful week of mopping up water in the entry.... I don't mind, they have had a blast. I really enjoy watching Sam tenaciously work on his snow fort. He was out there till after dark tonight. Blake was right there with him.

These guys were so happy to play and play. At one point Sam's boots got stuck in the snow so he trekked up to the house in his socks, boy those toes were pink!

We had amazing icicles. I know my Mom would not approve, but Jack and I had fun Knocking them down. I would open a second floor window, lean out as far as I could, knock off an icicle and Jack would be down on the ground to collect what I knocked down. No eye balls were hurt during this exercise.

Jack was extremely interested in the icicles and no his tongue did not get stuck.

Using his creative mind, Jack came up with some interesting pictures.

Blake wanted to wear his coat constantly just in case he needed to run outside really quick....like you can get dressed to go out in the snow REALLY QUICK!



2 comments:

ShelleyG said...

How weird you guys have snow....we have had record heat this week! We are freaked out how warm it is and the flowers are popping up. I think we will get more snow, and I hope the daffodils will not mind. It has made me ready for spring, but I too am trying to not get fooled in case old man winter has one last fling!

Anonymous said...

I love your icicle pictures. We've had an unseasonably warm winter (65 degrees today), but I have to say I kinda miss the beauty of the snow this year.

-
-
- -
- -
-