- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Wednesday, March 4

The Never Ending Question

I just have to note that even if and when we move, although I love VA sooo much. I will not miss the ANTS! Yes, it is true there are ten inches , give or take an inch or so, of snow outside, the temperature is a balmy 22 degrees and I have a crummy ant problem. I think they must reside in this house with me. We have been finding them all winter long....I mean go to sleep, hibernate already....this is silly to bug me 24/7 ....can't I get a break!

Again I must ask the never ending question," What is their purpose?"

2 comments:

ShelleyG said...

Have you ever read the Mutant Message Down Under? It would answer your question. ;)

Lynn and Sherry Whyte said...

I can't believe they are back!!! Please do not let them wander down the street to me! Seriously after all you went through last year...how dare they come for another visit???

-
-
- -
- -
-