- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Tuesday, March 3

The White Stuff

Two days ago I was thinking spring is coming soon...I can't wait!

How quickly my dreams are dashed....sniff, sniff...

We don't get a lot of snow here so ten inches over night was welcomed by my children. To quote Claire after she jumped out of my bed and through open the curtains at the window," Holy Guacamole mom, the snow is covering the car."{Too much 'Skippy John Jones' perhaps?}



Skip was the lucky guy that got to shovel the walk and sweep off the cars. Thanks honey!


The kids went out after chores were done, but it was cold, so in they came. { I really don't like the play in the snow thing. You run all over the place with excitement and adrenalin exuding out of every pore, only to get them out the door and have them coming back in after five minutes covered in snow and getting it all over the place...Claire and Jack} Sam and Blake came is also, but went back out after some tasty cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate. They built a snow fort. Sam worked on it with his partner in crime Blake for two hours. He said he can't wait to get back out there tomorrow.

0 comments:

-
-
- -
- -
-