- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Monday, March 2

a little sleepy

February is over and although it is my favorite month I must say good riddance. We had three weeks of what seemed like a never ending sickness. I hope it is over. That said, I am extremely sleep deprived. My patience is wearing thin. There are a few things that are grating on my nerves and maybe others can relate or is is just me?

1. One boy that must tap, bang, hit a rhythm over and over and over.
2. One girl that must talk constantly in a high pitched voice
3. One deliciously cute girl that can't be still, ie. dance, flip, run, jump you name it, during FHE.
4. One little boy that can't sit still in his chair during dinner. He stands, lays on his chair anything but sitting down.
5.One little girl that runs naked away from me screaming, "Mermaids don't wear clothes!"
6.One boy that trips, pinches, head butts, everyone and acts like he didn't do anything.
7. No matter how much I try to teach table manners...NO ONE SEEMS TO HAVE ANY!

1 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

I feel your pain..or at least I did once upon a time.
xoxoxo

-
-
- -
- -
-