- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Tuesday, April 7

A Sweet Plan

Some days it feels like the tower is way to high.

I know the top is there...I just can't quite see it. Living in this limbo is getting to me. I am short with my kids. To much noise puts me through the roof. I am trying to be positive and I know the Lord has a plan for us, it is just the not knowing what the plan is...I am a planner.

I am trying to keep our days filled with normalcy, yet it seems I can't keep up with my despair. My Mom ask me why I haven't been blogging lately and I guess my mind is just too scattered. I think of things I want to say, but by the end of the day I am weighed down.



Then I look at this guy. He gives me hope.




I look at all these smiling faces and inquiring minds. I think.... I am a part of a great plan.



A fun plan. An exciting plan. An adventurous plan.


A sweet plan.







5 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

My heart is with you. I hope something works out soon. You do have a wonderful family......which is a great blessing. xoxoxo

ShelleyG said...

You are part of a sweet plan. I too like to know WHAT THE PLAN IS!!! It is the not knowing that I find difficult. Hang in there!! :) xox

Brossettelewis said...

I hate it when I'm not let in on the plan too :P. I hope you get something that you can work with soon.

Cristy said...

I hope the plan lets you in on the news soon! Must be so hard! Danggit!

Nehring Fun said...

My heart goes out to you and your family! Our prayers are with you! I hope something works out for you guys SOON!!

-
-
- -
- -
-