- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Sunday, July 12

A Broken Record

I know I sound like a broken record, but I love the ferry!!! I had to go over to Bainbridge today to pick up Jack from his week at scout camp. I was all alone. No kids to question me about everything under the sun or to worry about. I must say I am jealous that Skip gets to do this twice a day five days a week. The sun was shining, temp around 75, smell of the ocean, blue skies and blue water.
 I told him this today and I don't think he gets it. His response was about how much time it would take and the planning it would take, but Honey think of the sweet pay off...beautiful views for thirty minutes, time to breath and just enjoy Gods creations.....and catch up on e-mail if you must, take a quick cat nap to be ready for your wonderful family when you get home, read a good book...the possibilities are endless....scripture reading....
I was able to read in peace. I finished two WHOLE chapters....wow...I didn't have to reread anything. Amazing what a little quiet does for you.

_________________________________________________________

Here is my man at large. He seems happy. A little smelly, a little dirty and funny, this is what I left him wearing 7 days ago.....hmmmm.... After some probing questions, he has been wearing this all week? He has been sleeping in this ensemble all week? WHAT?....... The pants will be able to walk to the washing machine of their own accord. I am not going to touch them..ewwww!

More later.......

3 comments:

Jenny said...

My oldest did the same thing his first year at scout camp! When I was going through his pack to wash his clothes, I took them out and thought, "Gee, these don't look too dirty. It's not as bad as I thought it would be." Then I realized there was a reason the clothes he was wearing were so filthy, he hadn't changed them all week! 12 year old boys can be kind of gross, huh? Fortunately this year he said he showered twice a day.

Suzie Soda said...

The pictures look so beautiful. Glad you are enjoying it. xoxoxo

Kate said...

I am reading the same book! It is a tough read so far. What do you think?

-
-
- -
- -
-