- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Saturday, August 29

Ikea ....to much for me....


This is the new living room of our new residence. These are the previous renters furniture. The home is quite a bit smaller than our last place. We decided we needed to make some changes in order to accommodate all our stuff.
Ikea was the order of the day. Now I have never been to an Ikea and I was a little excited and nervous to go there. I despise shopping. The store is huge and there is sooo much stuff...not my kind of shopping. We had a list. I thought we could breeze through and get our stuff. Ha, Ha, Ha what a joke! I took forever. I was about to hypervinalate towards the end. Seriously,  I was feeling so claustrophobic I thought I would die. I don't think Skip was aware of this, because he just wanted to keep looking. Which is good in some ways. He is very efficient  and makes sure we get everything we need..... kind of..... our list was too big and we messed several things up. Which led to another trip which was fruitless and frustrating. Needless to say I will have to return yet again to achieve the desired effect I want in our house, namely no clutter.


Skip shows Sam how to put the shelves together.

Sam has it all figured out.

Blake is giving Dad a lesson, typical. "It is like Lego's. Easy as cheese."

Blake is a hard worker.

Together Sam and Blake make a good team.

Claire admires Sam's handy work. Sam cannot be bothered he works on.





Shelves are in now. Let the arranging and rearranging of books begin.....fun!

1 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

Awesome...looks like a huge improvement. I am sure it is so nice to have the space to put your books away. Especially for a home schooling mom. xoxoxo

-
-
- -
- -
-