- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Monday, August 31

Sunday


These are some roses that are blooming right off the porch added some needed beauty to a shabby, tired looking porch in need of a power wash. I am researching power washers. They look fun.

 We had another beautiful Sabbath filled with Sunshine and cool island breezes. I love going to church and having my bucket filled  with the whisperings of the  Spirit. It gets me through the week.

We had three wonderful talks on " The Law of The Gospel" I loved how the speakers pointed out how freeing the law was and that we may break the law, but in reality the Law is never broken, but we are as we stray from the law.  It made me ponder on the sacrament and how grateful I am to be able to partake every week to try to mend those breaking points and strengthen my resolve to do better.



2 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

Glad you are loving your ward. The church is tru everywhere. xoxoxo

Bainbridge Mom said...

borrow a pressure washer first as you will only use it maybe once or twice a year :-)) we have one, i think! or did dave rent one from the base? hmmmnnn...

-
-
- -
- -
-